First time attending AIHA Connect? Don’t miss the First-Timers' Orientation Webinar on Wednesday, May 8 from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET and the First-Timers' Meet and Greet on Monday, May 20 from 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. ET. These events will offer you the chance to get familiar with all things AIHA Connect and start meeting your network of peers!
These first-timer activities are sponsored by
These great off-site tours of various industries around Columbus are popular add-ons for attendees and eligible for CM contact hours. Tech Tours have limited capacities and require an additional registration fee.
Career Advantage Fair
Special Education Tracks
- Academic Track: Developed for IH/OH students and young professionals to help enhance their career goals.
- Climate Change Hazards and Risks Track: Developed to educate and bring attention to numerous climate change hazards and risks
- ESG/Human Capital Track: Developed to explore the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations that measure a company's sustainability and ethical impact and the knowledge, skills, competencies, and attributes embodied in individuals who contribute to improved performance and well-being
- Laboratory Health and Safety Track: Developed for laboratory personnel and persons interested in improving their knowledge of sampling and laboratory testing and analysis
- Total Worker Health® Track: Developed to promote Total Worker Health® practices in and out of the workplace
Research and Case Study Roundups
We've combined a series of same-topic area, 30-minute presentations into hour-long time blocks in our Research (or Case Study) Roundups scheduled Monday through Wednesday. Pick the 30 minutes that interests you more or stay for the whole hour... it's up to you! For more information, search the Conference Agenda.
Health and Wellness Activities
Dine & Dash - New in 2024!
This year, attendees may pre-purchase lunch in the Exhibit Hall to maximize time for networking and learning. For $29, you can skip the long lunch lines, grab a great lunch, and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the Exhibit Hall. Add these meals to your registration now to save time and effort in Columbus!