Important planning information and answers to frequently asked questions.
We realize there are several portals exhibitors must manage while planning for AIHA Connect. This can get confusing and, quite frankly, frustrating for you!
We hope this Exhibitor Portals and Passwords PDF will help to alleviate the confusion and frustration. This handy PDF can be downloaded and saved, and includes every exhibitor portal associated with AIHA Connect, what each portal provides/offers, a direct link to the portal, and a space to record your username and password for each. This PDF will be updated with the direct links to each portal as they go live so feel free to visit this page often.
We hope this helps!
- Exhibitor Overview
- AIHA Connect 2024 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- AIHA Connect 2024 Guidelines for Display
Insurance and Liability: Please refer to Sections 5 and 24 of the AIHA Connect 2024 Exhibitor Terms and Conditions and this fact sheet for details regarding insurance and liability. It is necessary for all exhibitors to provide proof of general liability insurance coverage. Proof of insurance is required by April 26, 2024, and can be submitted via email. Don't have liability insurance? You can also purchase insurance starting at $91 which may slightly increase depending on the state your company is domiciled.
- Host an Event: Complete the Function Request Form to host an event for your customers and/or team.
- AIHA Connect Expo Guest Pass: Invite up to five customers or prospects to visit you at AIHA Connect 2024.
- Promote your Booth: Refer to the "Promote Your Presence" section below for helpful hints.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Increase visibility and engagement with your target audience.
- Innovation Station Presentations: Secure a 20- to 25-minute presentation promoting your products or services
- Learning Pavilion Presentations: A 1-hour session educating attendees about your research and technology
- Pathway Passport Game: Attendees visit participating booths and complete the full list of challenges to score points and win prizes!
- Purchase an Attendee Mailing List: Send a postcard to registered attendees inviting them to your booth. Contact Laura Cilano Garcia for pricing. NOTE: Attendee mailing lists include name, company name, title, and mailing address only.
- Searching for top talent? Get involved with CareerAdvantage!
Badge registration and housing (hotel rooms) are linked together. In other words, one must be registered to secure a hotel room.
- Review what and how many badges come with your booth.
- Learn about the importance and benefits of booking your hotel rooms through our housing block.
- Register your badges and secure hotel rooms.
- Exhibitor Registration Cheat Sheet: A helpful, step-by-step "cheat sheet" to guide you through the registration process.
- Be mindful of scammers, and review the section "Beware of Scammers" below.
The Exhibitor Service Kit is your greatest resource for AIHA Connect booth planning.
Social Media Tips
You can use your normal social media postings as opportunities to promote your virtual participation, activities, sessions you are interested in, or events you are attending. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your participation, your booth, and AIHA Connect in general.
When posting on any social media channel about AIHA Connect (AIHA uses X (Twitter), Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram), use #AIHAConnect. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website, AIHAConnect.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
Visually Promote Your Participation!
We’ve made it incredibly easy to promote your participation by using a pre-made icon as your picture.
Right-click over the image you wish to download and select "Save Image as...," then upload to your favorite social media tool(s) or email signature!
Please review the list of Official AIHA Connect Publications and Contractors before responding to any solicitations you may receive.
AIHA has learned of several fraudulent companies attempting to do business with AIHA Connect exhibitors.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS.
HOTEL ROOMS: AIHA/AIHA Connect will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations.
Please be vigilant if dealing with companies or services – other than Maritz Global Events – that imply or claim an affiliation with AIHA Connect.
We have been made aware of other housing companies that may be aggressively pursuing you or your company to book your guest rooms through their company claiming “significant discounts” or “almost sold out statuses" at hotels. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and have either lost their deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. This has caused great hardships and significant financial loss to these companies and individuals.
Reservations made through an agency other than Maritz Global Events will be at your own risk.
ATTENDEE LISTS: Unfortunately, this sales tactic has become more common for association annual meetings and trade shows in recent years. Software programs "crawl" association websites to harvest usable email addresses, which scammers then contact.
If you are contacted by a company claiming to have access to an AIHA Connect attendee list, do not respond to their message, even to "unsubscribe" to additional messages, as this informs the sender that your email address is active and will usually result in additional unwanted email.
Interested in purchasing an AIHA Connect 2024 Attendee Mailing List?
Attendee mailing lists* are available for purchase through our Sponsorship Department. Contact us for more information.