- Interested in Attending
- For Students
- Student and Early Career Professional Member Sponsorship
AIHA Student and Early Career Professional Members AIHA Connect 2024 Sponsorship Program
AIHA invites students and early career professional members to apply for a sponsorship to attend AIHA Connect 2024, May 20-22—virtually or in-person in Columbus, Ohio. Up to five (5) sponsorships will be offered.
Connect 2024 is designed to support students' continuing higher education and early career professionals' work keeping our workplaces ad communities healthy and safe. Learn and earn
CM contact hours. Discover what's new and next. Expand your network.
Make your career play. Enjoy the experience!
Attending a professional conference as a student or an early career professional is no small feat. Apply today for the opportunity to enjoy the Connect experience!
A sponsorship includes:
- Registration (virtual or in-person) to AIHA Connect 2024
- Roundtrip coach airfare (in-person participation only)
- Three (3) nights of accommodation at a pre-selected conference hotel (in-person participation only)
- Applicant must be an AIHA Student or Early Career Professional member in good standing through December 31, 2024.
- A video (no more than 2 minutes in length) or a personal written statement of interest addressing your motivation for attending AIHA Connect and/or ways in which attending AIHA Connect will benefit your career goals.
- Two letters of recommendation—from a current professor, an AIHA member, or an employer.
NOTE: We encourage you to collect all items in advance of beginning the application form. Once started, you cannot exit the form and return at a later time. Only forms completed in full with all necessary documentation will be considered for scholarships.
Friday, March 1, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern (10:59 p.m. Central/9:59 p.m. Mountain/8:59 p.m. Pacific). Members selected for sponsorship will be notified before the advance rate deadline of March 17.
Please contact Melissa Jota Espinoza, Associate, Membership.